Monday, August 3, 2015

Welcome..

August 03, 2015

Welcome, come in, sit down and take your shoes off..but if you have smelly disgusting feet I would please ask that you be considerate of other people in the room especially in your are in a starbucks. I would hate to think that combination of my writing, the eagerness of you to read my writing and the horrible smell that is your feet have just ruined the poor customers tazo tea or grande cafe latte with 2% milk, no whip and set at 180% so perfectly drinkable by hipsters upon arrival.

Now that we have that covered (interesting choice of words I'd say). Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark Schmidt. I am a 35 year old and I live in Upstate NY. My passions are Music, Writing, loving & laughing and trying to do my best here while I have my time here.

I have two children by the ages of 8&6 They are by far the biggest form of love for me and my inspiration.

Letters from Orchard Valley:

Is a blog created by me for the purpose of reflection, discussions on current events as well as tributes and reviews of things I find funny and interesting. I hope this blog will give you the reader a smile and a chance to escape your world for awhile.

If you have any specific questions, suggestion or complaints for me, Please email me @ GuilddrumUK@gmail.com

Enjoy,

Mark Schmidt.

1 comment:

  1. T'Fal Titanium - T.Fal - Home - T-Shirts
    T'Fal T'Fal is a T-Shirt for titanium straightener the perfect microtouch titanium trim walmart T.Fal T-Shirt designed with mokume gane titanium all t-shirts, t-shirts, and other T-Shirt designs titanium meaning in our T-Shirt oakley titanium glasses collection.

    ReplyDelete